An simple line graphic in a Chart. It is typically used to indicate a threshold or to indicate the currently active index the user is hovering over. The location of the line should be specified either via the
index properties or via the
value properties. It should be placed inside a Layers component. There can be multiple Marker components in the Chart.
- The color identifier to use for the line color. For example:
- The number of slots, including both ends. Use this in conjunction with
- The slot selected. Use this in conjunction with
- The largest possible value. Defaults to 100.
- The smallest possible value. Defaults to 0.
- When true, the indexes count right to left or bottom to top.
- The value selected. Use in conjunction with
- Whether the slots should be layed out horizontally or vertically.