Organize children into multiple components based on available width.
- How to align the contents along the main axis.
- Whether to fill the columns from left-to-right based on the component width (set with
size). Defaults to
false. The max number of columns can be set with
- Number of columns to allow for masonry option, based on component width. Responds based on the width of the column children (set with
- Whether masonry columns should collapse into single, full-width column when the display area narrows (to achive similar behavior as responsive Tiles). Defaults to
- The width of each column. Defaults to